Acuña Family Fund Scholarship Program
The goal of The Acuña Family Fund Scholarship program is to promote the
importance of higher education by assisting the next generation of community
leaders as they prepare to shape the future through the study of business, education,
health, or related fields.
Basic Eligibility Requirements
Must be a high school senior living in Oklahoma County or Cleveland County.
- Must attend and graduate from an Oklahoma City Metro High School
- Must be accepted for admission to a 4-year college or university.
- Must demonstrate academic excellence and well-rounded involvement in extracurricular
and community activities.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or be a
high school student in good standing.
- Must provide a copy of FAFSA.
- Preference is given to applicants who are dependents of employees of Variety Care, Inc.
*Due to the recent teacher walkout some of our dates have changed. The dates below are the updated scholarship dates:
- Application Deadline – March 15, 2019
- Interviews – April 10, 2019
- Announcement of Scholarship Recipient – June 4, 2019
Learn more by downloading the application below.